a little writing for my special one.  

Posted by Nigel J. W. Ong

I close my eyes and i dream of other place,
A place when were all alone.
A place where time stops,
so i can hold your hand and never let it go.

I close my eyes and dream like you right beside me,
The smell of your perfume lingers.
Its like reality when i close my eyes,
To see your eyes sparkle with life and joy

I close my eyes when i miss you,
I close my eyes when i want to see you.
Every time i close my eyes, you're right here by my arms,
Every time when i miss you, ill just close my eyes.

~17th August, 2010~

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at Wednesday, August 18, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

ehem.

August 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Post a Comment

Loading...